I will be speaking at the CFO Conference in Fort Worth, Texas on March 29,2017. The conference is put on by the Fort Worth Chapter of the Texas Society of CPAs. I will kick off the conference at 8:30 am with a one hour session on the power of financial forecasting.
The conference will be held at The Riley Center, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Financial Forecasting: How CFOs Turn Historical Numbers into Insight and Action, Philip Campbell, CPA
- The CFO and Accelerating Growth: Leadership at TopGolf, William Davenport, TopGolf
- Revenue Recognition Standards, Matt White and Tripp Smitham, Ernst & Young LLP
- Negotiation Skills, Bob Greer, Neeley School of Business, TCU
- Enterprise Risk Management During Transformation, Bill Hannah, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
- Use of Captive Insurance Programs to Contain Healthcare Costs, Carolyn Sams, Champion Insurance
- Maximizing the Benefit of IT Investments, Gary Tonniges, TriQuest Technologies, Inc
$225 TSCPA members (any Chapter), members of FEI and non CPAs
$275 nonmember CPAs
Here is the description for my presentation on the power of financial forecasting.
"Financial forecasting is a surprisingly effective tool to help you plan and monitor the pace and progress of your company's growth plans. It's how successful CFOs make history in their companies, not just record it. In this session, you will learn how to tap into the unique and exciting benefits that financial forecasting can unlock for you, your company, and your career. Philip will show you the recipe for creating a reliable financial forecast… and how to avoid the single biggest mistake CFOs make when forecasting."
Here is the link to the conference.
I would love to see you at the conference (in person or on the live webcast). J