Have you ever started a project… but didn't quite finish it?
Or worked on something for a while… then put it down and didn't work on it again for months?
Then picked it up again and said "You know what? This thing is looking really good. I'm going to finish this sucker!"
Well, that's what happened to me as I worked on, put aside, then picked up the book I have been writing about financial forecasting. It's one of my favorite topics in business. And now it's time to bring it to life and share it with business owners.
The New Book is Coming
The book is titled A Quick Start Guide to Financial Forecasting: Discover the Secret to Driving Growth, Profitability and Cash Flow Higher.
Quite a mouth full! J
The purpose of the book is to give you a straightforward, easy-to-implement guide to using one of the most powerful financial tools in business: a reliable financial forecast.
Creating the forward-looking view of financial performance is a surprisingly effective way to transform the financial future of your company. It will:
- Help you drive growth, profitability and cash flow higher
- Create confidence and clarity about where your business is going financially
- Provide the roadmap for turning your vision and strategy for your business into a crystal clear view of what success should look like financially
- Enhance confidence and credibility with lenders and investors so they provide the capital and support you need to grow your business
- Help you make more courageous, confident, and profitable financial decisions
In short, a reliable financial forecast will help you win financially in business.
Can I Ask a Favor?
The hardcover ships in May 2017.
Would you like to get a sneak peak at the book (or parts of it anyway)?
I would love to provide you a sneak peak… but there is a catch.
I would love to ask you to write a short "blurb" about the book that I can include in the "Praise" section of the book or on the cover. If you are open to providing me a glowing blurb, I'd be happy to email you the working version of the first section of the book.
Click here to send me an email and I will reply with the book and a quick note of thanks.
Thank you for considering it.