There are two things very unique about this new cash flow webinar I am doing.
I'll show you how to understand your cash flow in less than 10 minutes, and
- I'll show you how to explain what happened to the cash in your business last month (to your spouse or business partner) in a 2-minute conversation
And it's FREE.
The Spouse Test!
If your spouse asked you "Honey, what happened to the cash in the business last month?" - Could you answer it?
Most business owners couldn't. And they feel bad (I'm being nice here!) because they can't. Well, that's all about to change.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Understand your cash flow in less than 10 minutes each month
- Pass The Spouse Test (a 2-minute discussion with your spouse or business partner and they will understand your cash flow – and you will look smart in the process)
- Put the Cash Flow Focus Report to work in your business (this is the secret)
- Avoid the single biggest mistake business owners make with their cash flow
- And more…
Imagine being in complete control of your cash flow every single month… and freeing up more of your time to focus on the fun stuff like taking care of customers and growing your business (not the boring financial stuff).
This webinar will show you how. And it's FREE.
Simple, Fast and Easy-to-Understand
Those of you familiar with my book Never Run Out of Cash and the Peace of Mind schedule will find this new approach exciting – and super simple. Dramatically simpler (and dramatically faster) than the Peace of Mind schedule.
This webinar will show you a brand new, breakthrough approach to helping small business owners understand their cash flow.
I have used my 28 years of helping business owners take control of their business to create a simple, 10-minute approach to understanding your cash flow. (I guess the bad news is I must be a slow learner since it took me 28 years to achieve this level of simplification for you! J)
The Webinar is FREE
Understanding your cash flow used to be a time-consuming, complicated, and frustrating task. Not anymore!