One of the unique abilities I've developed as a CFO over the last 20+ years is helping serious-minded entrepreneurs and CEOs shine the light on where their Company is going financially.
I love to help link their strategy and direction for the Company to what that will look like financially.
It's really easy to run a business day-to-day and spend most of your time looking through the rear-view mirror financially. So questions like these go unanswered:
- What does the future of your Company look like financially?
- What does the view through your Company's financial windshield look like?
- How long will it take to pay off your debt?
- How much cash will be generated in the coming months or years to pay down your debt?
- What does your profitability and cash flow look like by month over the next 6 to 18 months?
- If the Company achieves its growth plans over the next few years, how much more valuable will the Company be than it is today?
Once you put a well thought out financial model in place, the answers to those questions will jump off the page (or dashboard) at you.
Decision making will become more focused.
Financial surprises diminish.
It makes your job as CEO or business owner just a little bit easier… and a lot more effective and rewarding.
Can you answer those questions for your business?
Click here to get my blog posts delivered right to your email inbox. I publish one new post each week.