Sometimes a "heads up" helps you avoid problems.
"Hey Philip, just a heads up that there is a 10-car pileup on I-35. You might want to take an alternative route for your drive to downtown Austin this afternoon!"
That little tip could save me a couple hours and help reduce stress. (Traffic in parts of Austin, TX isn't too pretty.) J
A Financial Heads Up
A reliable financial forecast is your "heads up" that a financial or cash flow problem is brewing. Most business owners think that cash flow problems "just happen". In almost every case that is not true.
Most financial problems can be seen in advance. And far enough in advance to do something about them… before they happen.
A Tool for Improving Your Profitability and Cash Flow
In addition to helping you prevent financial problems, a reliable financial forecast is one of the most powerful tools in business for improving your profitability and cash flow.
It helps you identify your profit weaknesses and shines a light on the places where cash is either trapped in your business or where it is leaking out the back door.
Armed with that intelligence, you can set targets and get to work on making your business stronger.
FREE Rapid Learning Guide You Can Download Today
I have created a free guide to help you put financial forecasting to work in your business. It is titled Financial Forecasting for Serious-Minded Entrepreneurs (and CFOs).
In this guide, you will learn:
- How to use your financial forecast as a powerful tool for driving growth, profitability and cash flow to new levels
- 5 rules for creating a forecast you can trust
- How to avoid the single biggest mistake entrepreneurs make in forecasting
- The secret to enhancing your influence and credibility with lenders and investors
- How to plan, create, and present a reliable and repeatable financial forecast
- 3 keys to success (and how each one unfolds during the forecasting process)
- How to present your forecast results in a 2-minute summary
- How to overcome the obstacles and resistance to forecasting
You have two ways to grab the guide.
- Get your free membership at the Financial Rhythm website and grab the guide as well as other free downloads and tools for your business. Or,
- If you would rather pass up the free membership, you can grab the guide right here.
Either way, grab it now while its still free (it will be a paid course in short order).